- This event has passed.
CHILDREN SWIMMING CLASSES FOR THE SUMMER
June 18, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 5:55 pm
Enjoy some time with your baby in the Liberty Harbor pool as we teach your child some basic swimming lessons..
All bookings are pre-paid. Deadline to register and make a payment is each Monday by noon. Example: If you wish to enroll for Week 1, you will have to register and submit your payment no later than June 17th at noon. The same system will be used for the remaining weeks. You can prepay for as many weeks as you would like.
- âBaby and meâ classes are best suited for children under age of 3. This type of class requires a parent or guardian to be in the water with a child. The number of spots in each time slot is limited, and the spot is reserved with the payment.
- In case of inclement weather and class cancelation â your prepaid lesson will be rescheduled for the make-up week (August 20th and August 22nd.) Refunds will be provided only in case of sickness with a doctorâs note.
- If you wish to cancel your lessons for a full refund, send us an email request to email@example.com seven days prior to the lesson start date.
In addition, Swim Stars is offering three more swim programs in Jersey City â at Saint Peterâs University:
- Year round swimming lessons for ages 4+, catering to both learn-to-swim classes for our youngest learners or aiding the casual swimmer looking to enhance their skills our group lessons are the perfect starting point for young swimmers. Group lesson ratio is 4:1, lessons are 40 minutes long and available skill classes are beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- Swim Stars Summer Camp for all those looking to learn how to swim and have some fun in the sun! This is a ten-week program that runs Monday to Friday 9:00AM â 4:00PM, offering daily swimming lessons, arts & crafts, outdoor sports, yoga and more. Special promo price available for Liberty Harbor residents, for more information â please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Swim Team for advanced swimmers offers the opportunity to develop and train as a competitive swimmer year round in a supportive and motivating environment.
For any additional questions, please free to email us at email@example.com or RSVP@libertyharbor.com