- This event has passed.
LH Team – Earth Day 5K at LSP
April 27 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Join #TeamLibertyHarbor for the HCIA Earth Day 5K Run/ Walk for Liberty State Park
For our fourth year, join us to meet neighbors and get some exercise while we support and enjoy
the beauty of Liberty State Park!
#TeamLibertyHarbor/ Earth Day 2019 T-Shirts will be given away to all
participants who register with us by April 17th.
Saturday, April 27th
Race begins at 10am, we meet at 9:30 at the HCIA registration tables near the starting line (near
Audrey Zapp Drive).
RSVP DEADLINE April 17th:
1. EVENTBRITE (an Eventbrite Service Fee will apply.- Please expect a separate email to collect your t-shirt sizes.): bit.ly/2EARTHDAY5K2019EB
2. Google Form: bit.ly/2EARTHDAY5K2019 (a 4% service charge will apply)
3. Print out our registration form (please email email@example.com if you haven’t received it). Return it with payment to Grand Street Property Management, or drop it in your dropbox.
COST: Our Special
Group Rate is $25 Per Person. Children 12 and under are free (but must be
registered if they are participating in our walk/ run team).
Payment can be submitted by:
1. Debit/ Credit Card (a 4% service charge will apply).
2. Check – payable to Grand Street Property Management
4. Through your Eventbrite Reservation (an Eventbrite service fee will apply)
If paying with Credit Card, you will see a charge from Grand Street Property Management on your bank statement
Free Post Race
Refreshments courtesy of HCIA.
Earth Day Fair with
Children’s Activities from 11am – 4 pm
To learn more about
this Jersey City event, visit the HCIA website announcement or https://runsignup.com/Race/NJ/JerseyCity/EarthDay5K.
Strollers are welcome.
The Small Print:
DAYS PRIOR TO THE RACE:
T-SHIRT: We will drop off your shirt to our residents a few days prior to the race. We will send you an email when they are ready to be picked up. It is your responsibility to COLLECT YOUR SHIRT and bring it to the race. The shirts are custom ordered for the number of racers we have. We will not have additional t-shirts to provide.
DAY OF THE RACE:
BIB PICKUP: We are registering as a group to this event. HOWEVER you are responsible for picking up your bib from the registration tables the morning of the event.
BEFORE THE RACE: Please give yourself time to arrive, dress and prepare for the 10am start.
GROUP PHOTO: Meet us at the Starting Line at 10:45 for a group photo.
AFTER THE RACE: We will be meeting at Zeppelin Hall for a post-race get-together. Doors open at 12:00 noon. Refreshments and post-marathon food items will be served.
If you are up to a challenge:
TROPHIES to 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Overall Male & Female. Medals to 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Male & Female in the following categories: 14 & younger, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79 & 80+