- This event has passed.
WholeCore Restore 6-Week Small Group Training with Mary V
February 12 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Tuesday, repeating until February 12, 2019
2019 Registration is open! This new year heal your postnatal core, get fit for motherhood and safely transition back to exercise with this educational and movement-based series where you will:
● Get to know your WholeCore – where it is, what it does and why it’s critical for a successful postnatal recovery
● Release tension in keys areas like the shoulders and back
● Reconnect with your deep core muscles
● Strengthen and tone your whole body.
● Learn to breathe, align your body, and move in a way that builds a strong, functional core for all your physical activities.
● Learn to manage and improve core/pelvic problems like diastasis recti, incontinence and prolapse; includes diastasis recti check
● Discover why healthy lifestyle choices and good nutrition matter
● Get personal attention to ensure your individual needs are met
● Receive a weekly handout with a home practice routine
● Be supported by a community of like-minded moms
● Leave feeling relaxed, stronger, hopeful and empowered!
Ideal for new moms (must be cleared by their healthcare provider to exercise) as well as veteran moms (it’s never too late!). Pre-crawling babies welcome but not required. Each of the 6 one hour sessions is a unique blend of breath-work, yoga, resistance/functional training, and self-massage.
Includes your own training kit with resistance bands, massage therapy balls and a carry bag.
Dates: January 8,15,22, 29 & February 5, 12
Times: 11:00-12:00 pm
Where: 50 Regent Street, Observatory