WholeCore Restore 6 Week Small Group Training with Mary V-Series 2
March 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on March 12, 2019 at 11:00am
One event on March 19, 2019 at 11:00am
One event on March 26, 2019 at 11:00am
One event on April 2, 2019 at 11:00am
One event on April 9, 2019 at 11:00am
WholeCore Restore 6-Week Small Group Training with Mary V- Series 2
2019 Registration is open! This new year heal your postnatal core, get fit for motherhood and safely transition back to exercise with this educational and movement-based series where you will:
● Get to know your WholeCore – where it is, what it does and how to heal and strengthen it after baby.
● Receive your own training kit with resistance bands, massage therapy balls and a carry bag.
● Release tension in keys areas like the shoulders and back
● Reconnect with your deep core muscles
● Strengthen and tone your whole body.
● Learn to breathe, align your body, and move in a way that builds a strong, functional core for all your physical activities.
● Learn to manage and improve core/pelvic problems like diastasis recti, incontinence and prolapse; includes diastasis recti check
● Discover why healthy lifestyle choices and good nutrition matter
● Get personal attention to ensure your individual needs are met
● Receive a weekly handout with a home practice routine
● Be supported by a community of like-minded moms
● Leave feeling relaxed, stronger, hopeful and empowered!
Ideal for new moms (must be cleared by their healthcare provider to exercise) as well as veteran moms (it’s never too late!). Pre-crawling babies welcome but not required. Each of the 6 one hour sessions is a unique blend of breath-work, yoga, resistance/functional training, and self-massage.