- This event has passed.
Yoga with Zach- Free Classes
January 23 @ 6:30 am - 7:30 am
An event every week that begins at 6:30am on Wednesday, repeating until January 24, 2019
We are happy to present our newest yoga classes with LH resident and yogi, Zach.
He is offering 2 weeks of free classes! RSVP highly recommended.
Dates: Wednesday, Jan 16 & Jan 23
Where: 333 Grand Yoga Room (2nd Floor)
To RSVP: email@example.com.
To bring: a Yoga mat, water and wear loose-fitting clothing.
Meditative and Integrated Easy Flow Yoga. 45 Minutes
Vinyasa Based. Beginners Welcomed.
- 5-minute complete body warm-up
- 5-minute breathing meditation, it is here where we will first quiet the mind as we set the days intention.
- Moving through the sequence of postures, we work up to our warrior poses embodying morning’s intention as we prepare to make the most of our day.
Zach is an inspiring yoga teacher whose unorthodox teaching style has the class feeling comfortable, open and positive.
Message from Zach:
“I am excited to bring my practice to Liberty Harbor for a new age experience of basic yoga and a practical approach to aligning the mind, body, and spirit.
“I originally began the practice of yoga to counter the physical demands the body goes through in an office environment. Our bodies were not meant to sit and stay in computer-related positions with repetitive motions. This began a personal practice that has led me to so much more.”
- Completed 9 Month Training in Yoga and Shamanism
- Jaguar Path Registered Yoga School RYT 200 through the Yoga Alliance
- Specializing in ergonomics, minimizing the impact of office environments